United Nursery Golden Pothos Totem Live Indoor Air Plant. 38″ Shipping Size. Shipped Fresh in Grower Pot from Our Florida Farm
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $48.95
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 🌿 LOOKING FOR AN EASY-TO-CARE OFFICE PLANT? This one is for you! Pothos is one of the most popular and easiest plant anyone can grow. It can acclimate very quickly to any indoor setting such as a low light spot. You only need to water it when the top inch of potting soil feels dry
- 🌿 NEED TO BREATHE? POTHOS IS ONE OF THE TOP 10 AIR PURIFYING PLANTS- Removes all indoor air toxins. Increases humidity and reduce levels of airborne dust. Keeps your home&office clean and healthy
- 🌿 WONDERFUL DECORATIVE INDOOR HOUSE PLANT- This evergreen vine adheres to surface as it grows. Its leaves have a beautiful heart shape when the plant is young. Enhanced with a 30-inch pole to give an extra focal point to any corner in your house. Grows to 4 feet
- 🌿 SPECIAL SUSTAINABLE & RECYCLABLE PACKAGING- Our unique shipping design keeps your plant steady & fresh from origin to destination. In the unlikely event you're not 100% happy with your purchase, we'll give you a full refund, no questions asked
- ⛔ SPECIAL WARNING! SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS & PET OWNERS. Due to USDA regulations, this plant cannot be shipped to CA. Shipping to extreme cold weather states is also not recommended since pothos feels comfy between 55-85ºF. Pet owners should be aware that according to ASPCA, Pothos could be toxic for cats and dogs.Each live plant will be slightly different, thus the plant you receive may vary from the photo representation.
With our primary farm located along the eastern fringe of The Florida Everglades, we are centered in the warmest growing region of the country with a true Tropical climate. The long sunny days, high humidity and average year-round temperature of 70° deliver optimum conditions for growing lush, healthy Tropical plants. Take those perfect growing conditions and add a team with years of horticultural expertise, employees that love plants, a dash of innovation, an [ob·ses·sive] approach to serving our customers and you get one beautiful healthy plant.
HOW TO OPEN YOUR PLANT SHIPPER
Our plant shipper is sustainable & recyclable, especially designed to guarantee you a perfect shipping. Follow these simple directions to unpack your farm fresh plant:
1-Follow the red arrows printed on the box to the white locking clip.
2-To unfasten clip, insert finger and pull latch against clip base to release and remove from box.
3-To remove outer box, insert finger in lifting holes at top edge of box and lift outer box as shown.
4-With the inside box now exposed, insert hand into box corners and push back the four cutouts securing the pot.
5-Firmly grip the top edge of the paper sleeve with both hands and lift plant away from box.
6-To remove the paper sleeve, carefully cut the elastic band cinching the pot then tear paper downward along the seam.
☀️ Light:Prefers high and medium light
💧 Water:Enjoys medium watering
🌿 Fertilizer:Spring and Summer
🌡️ Climate: Above 55 degrees
- ASIN: B07MH8GM11
- Item model number: 26806
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews