Tropical Water Lily Bundle – 3 Pre-Grown Rhizomes in White, Red, and Purple
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $29.99
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- Drop and Grow - All lilies are pre-grown. Just place the rhizome in containers with soil in your pond or patio container and watch them grow!
- You get 3 pre-grown Tropical water lilies rhizomes in different colors.
- Guaranteed to arrive alive and healthy. Helps create a natural bio-filter - Aquatic plants will produce oxygen and absorb carbon dioxide to enhance water quality in your pond or patio garden
- An exceptionally prolific bloomer, often producing clusters of two or more flowers at once. Adaptable to all but the smallest ponds.
- Our water plants are grown using the latest technology and facility with a digital controlled nursery to ensure that our plants are diseases pest snail and algae free
Our pre-grown Tropical Water Lilies Rhizomes are easy to grow to maturity in ponds or deck and patio containers. Tropical Water Lilies are spectacular pond plants that can be grown outside in your water garden in all zones as long as the weather is warm enough. Tropical water lilies like the temperature to be at least 70 degrees. If you live in areas that freeze, you can winter your tropical water lilies inside and bring them out again in the spring. Tropical water lilies are very free flowering and for the most part, very fragrant. Tropical water lilies come in shades of white, yellow, pink, red, blue and purple. Tropical water lilies come in both day blooming and night blooming varieties. Depth should be maintained between 6" to 18" when first transplanted and then once established can be grown from 12" to 30" deep depending on the variety. Plant ships as a pre-grown tuber. Please note that pre-grown tuber plants go through a trimming process prior to shipment, where excessive stems are broken off prior to shipping. Planting Instructions: One must make sure the container is at least 6 inches tall. Larger varieties need to go into a 2-to-10 gallon container. The smaller water plants can be planted in as small as a 3/4-to-1-gallon container. If the container has holes at the bottom cover the holes with a couple of layers of newspaper before adding the soil. The newspaper will hold the dirt in place for about a month or two. By then the roots will hold the soil in place. Fill the container so that it will have 5 inches of soil and plant anywhere in your pond. Make sure to add fertilizer to your water lily for best results as they thrive on nutrients.
- Product Dimensions: 0.15 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.15 pounds
- ASIN: B07S72RGHD
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews