TABOR TOOLS Shovel with Rounded Blade and Long Straight 45 Inch Fiberglass Handle, Digging Spade. J202A. (Straight Handled, Round Blade)
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $10.50
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- TABOR TOOLS J202 ROUND POINTED DIGGING SHOVEL: pointed diggers have blades that come to a point at the end. This type of blade can work well in loosely-packed soils that may have dense root systems or rocks. Pointed shovels have a more curved blade than square diggers, so you'll be able to scoop soil more efficiently with this digger.
- TEMPERED STEEL HEAD: Durable heat-treated head with rust-resistant powder coated paint. A sturdy steel collar reinforces head to handle assembly. The blade features a forward turned-step for secure foot placement and increased pushing power. The round pointed blade slices easily through small roots and soil.
- STRONG, LIGHTWEIGHT FIBERGLASS HANDLE: The handle is constructed of fiberglass for increased durability and strength. It is just as strong and hefty as a wood shovel, with the added lightweight comfort of fiberglass. Overall, this is a balanced and dependable tool, which will soon become YOUR BEST FRIEND IN THE GARDEN.
- COMFORTABLE NON-SLIP GRIP: The non-slip handle cover provides comfort and good grip.
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. The TABOR TOOLS customer satisfaction guarantee means exactly that. We will fix any problems quickly and answer to your need every time. We are always available to help our customers; our service record is unmatched!
- Product Dimensions: 56 x 9 x 1.5 inches;
- ASIN: B07B4BMRYN
- Item model number: J202A
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews