Seeds4planting – Seeds Cactus Mix – Organic
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $6.94
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- [SUPPORT 24/7]: We are HAPPY TO RESOLVE ANY PROBLEMS you may have BEFORE you consider leaving us a NEGATIVE REVIEW. If you have any questions about your order, please feel free to ask. We are here to help 24h a day
- [100% NON-GMO AND ORGANIC]: All our seeds are Non-GMO and organic. The seed stock was grown up in the fertile Ukrainian soil in clean ECOLOGICAL AREA'S
- [INSTRUCTIONS IN ENGLISH]: Each package of seeds is provided with detailed planting instructions in English. The instructions are attached to the reverse side of the package
- [LABELED&CERTIFIED]: All seeds are professionally packed and labeled. The seeds are certified by the State Service of Ukraine for Food Safety and Consumer Protection. The Certificate can be provided separately upon request through email
- [QUANTITY OF SEEDS]: up to 35 seeds. Please note that we are not always able to control the exact amount of seeds in each package. Please LET US KNOW if the product is NOT according to your EXPECTATIONS and we will do all our best to resolve it
100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR MAIN GOAL.
If you have any issues with your order, please CONTACT US before leaving a review or feedback. We are happy to resolve it for you and answer all your questions!
The modern variety of cacti can satisfy a variety of lovers of these plants. Many cacti bloom annually and form fruits and seeds. The colors of the flowers of these plants, the brightness, the variety of colors and unusual forms. Observation and care of cacti brings an aesthetic pleasure, opens up many interesting phenomena of the life of these plants.
Instructions how to grow these seeds :
Raising cacti from seed is simple and rewarding.
✔Fill a pot with a moist, gritty, loam-based compost, or cacti compost. Gently firm down and level the surface.
✔Scatter your mixed cactus seeds over the surface, taking care not to sow them too thickly.
✔Leave the pot in a greenhouse or on a warm windowsill. Seedlings will develop within a few weeks.
✔The following spring, your seedlings should be ready to transplant. Use a fork or spoon to gently tease out individual cacti, taking care not to catch the spikes on your skin.
✔Part-fill a small pot with gritty compost and gently ease the cactus seedling into place.
✔Keep in a sunny spot such as a windowsill, and pot on as and when you need to.
- ASIN: B07XC7TW4Z
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews