Package of 1,000 Seeds, Heavenly Blue Morning Glory (Ipomoea tricolor) Untreated, Non-GMO Seeds by Seed Needs
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $7.85
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- Quality Morning Glory seeds packaged by Seed Needs. Packets are 3.25" wide by 4.50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
- Heavenly Blue Morning Glories are grown as an annual flowering vine. They are mainly used to cover a fence or trellis for ornamental purposes.
- The vines mature to a length of 7 to 13 feet long, displaying large, bright blue flowers. The blooms are surrounded by hundreds and hundreds of heart shaped leaves.
- Morning Glories are known to attract an array of beneficial insects to the garden, such as butterflies, bumblebees, honeybees & hummingbirds as well.
- All Morning Glory seeds sold by Seed Needs are Non-GMO based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Grow the ever so popular "Heavenly Blue" Morning Glory, from freshly harvested Ipomoea tricolor flower seeds. Heavenly Blue is the most common variety of Morning Glory climber available. It's trumpet shaped flowers bloom to a diameter of roughly 6 inches wide. Aptly named, Heavenly Blue Morning Glory will produce blue colored flowers along it's extremely long, vining stems. Each vine can grow to a mature length of 7 to 13 feet long. The throats of it's blooms will appear white with a yellow tint, displaying star shaped indentations on it's saucer shaped petals. This heirloom vine has been used for decades, to cover old fences with it's attractive, spade shaped leaves and cheery flowers. It is also used on porches and balconies, covering railings, posts and pillars as well. Although Heavenly Blue Morning Glory is sought after by many gardeners across the world, you might be surprised to learn that in some states, it is considered an invasive species. You should consider checking into which varieties of Morning Glory plants are allowed in your state, if any at all. The plants themselves do not require much maintenance and grow vigorously when left unattended for weeks at a time.
- ASIN: B01802PSLU
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews