Jardineer Sharp and Durable Hand Bypass Pruners with Safety Lock, Tree Trimmers Secateurs, Garden Pruning Shears for Live Green Plants, Perfect Garden Clippers
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $11.99
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- Maximum Cutting Capacity: up to 1/2" Diameter. Ideal for cutting live green plants, such as light branches.
- High Carbon Steel Blades: Fully hardened precision-ground steel blades stay sharp and not bend, even through heavy use. Anti-stick coating enable anti-rust and make cutting easier, prevent the blades from gumming up with sap and debris.
- Safety Set: Slide the button and lock it after use, protect the blade during storage and transport. The safety latch will keep blade in closed position.
- Efficient and Ergonomic Design: Non-slip grip handles is strong, comfortable and lightweight, suitable for small or large hands. Sturdy and durable spring mechanism makes garden pruning much more convenient and easier.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee: Quality made pruning shears provides excellent durability for long-lasting use. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
High quality material makes reliability and long-lasting value
-Long-lasting durable all-metal construction
-Ideal for a variety of general pruning tasks
-Sharp fully hardened precision-ground steel blades
-Rust-resistant and Low-friction coating
Efficient and Ergonomic Design
-Strong, Lightweight and Comfortable Non-slip Aluminum handles
-Easy-open safety lock
-The cushion-shock absorber system with spring
-Pruner Type: 8" Diameter Bypass
-Blade Material: Carbon Steel with Ultra-fine Polishing Technology
-Handle Material:Aluminum with soft-grip
-Maximum Cutting Capacity:up to 1/2" Diameter size tree branches
How to choose the right garden pruner, Bypass or Anvil?
-With a bypass cutting tool, you draw a curved or straight blade past another blade - this creates a scissor-like motion
that works well for cutting live green plants. The spongy, firm outer wall surrounding the stem yields easily to that bypass motion.
-With an anvil cutting tool, you bring down a straight blade against a wide anvil usually made of steel or hard rubber.
Anvil pruners are better suited for dead and dried-out plants - the crushing motion causes the brittle stem to kind of explode and separate.
1.Please clean and dry the Pruner after use.
2.The blades are sharp, after use lock the blades and store in a place out of reach to children.
3.If any question about the pruning shears, please send an E-mail to contact us, we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Product Dimensions: 0.006 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.006 pounds
- ASIN: B0769D41DG
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews