iPower 48″ x 20″ Large Warm Hydroponic Seedling Heat Mat and 68-108°F Digital Thermostat Control Combo Set for Seed Germination
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $40.50
- Amount Saved: $4.49
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- DURABLITY: Seedling heat mat is the new stronger heating wire and thicker multi-layer construction. Thermostat provides constant temperature control for homebrewing, germination and fermentation
- PROFESSIONAL RELIABILITY: Heat mat warms 10-20°F above ambient room temperature to improve vegetable, herb, and flower seed germination
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: Digital thermostat provides temperature control between 40°F - 108°F (5-42°C), Choice of Celsius or Fahrenheit readout.The sensor probe delivers accurate readings in both cool and warm environments
- PCAKAGE INCLUDES: 1 - Heat Mat (48"x 20" Watt: 100W) / 1 - Digital Thermostat (120 Volts / 8.3 Amps Max / 60 HZ / 1000 Watts) Easy plug-in operation with LED illuminated indicator lights & three-prong grounded plug
- QUALITY GUARANTEE: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The iPower seedling heat mat will increase the success of seedlings and cuttings, perfect for seeding germination, homebrewing, and pet enclosures terrariums, such as reptile, rodent and arachnid.
The new and improved iPower digital heat mat controller is digital for greater accuracy. It provides constant customized temp seed germination, reptiles and brewing.
- 48" x 20" heat mat fits under one common seed flat
- Warms root area 10-20°F over ambient temperature to improve germination
- Provides constant temperature to improve vegetable, plant, herb, and flower seed germination
- Waterproof design allows you to scrub and easier cleaning
- Durable internal insulated wiring for enhanced safety
- Heat mat thermostat controls temperature in colder or warmer environments
- Provides constant optimum temperatures for specific crops
- Digital thermostat provides temperature control between 40°F-108°F (5-42°C), temperature display range: 32 -140°F
- Specs: 120 Volts / 8.3 Max Amps / 60 HZ / 1000 Watts
- Easy plug-in operation with LED illuminated indicator lights & three-prong grounded plug
- ETL certification is proof that a product complies with widely-accepted safety standards
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Seeding Heat Mat Setup Instructions
- Place sensor into the rooting area about 1"- 1-1/2"
- Position thermostat up and away from seedling trays and stray water. Do not submerge
- Plug heat mat into thermostat
- Plug in thermostat power cord and set maximum desired temperature
Heat mat thermostat can also be used to control the temperature of many other appliances as long as they don't exceed the maximum electrical specifications stated above. Simply place the sensors in the area where the temperature needs to be controlled plug the appliance into thermostat, and set the desired temperature.
- if thermostat shows "E1", it means that the actual temperature is lower than 0 degree Celsius or 32.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- if thermostat shows "E2", it means that the actual temperature is higher than 60.0 degrees Celsius or 108.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- if thermostat shows "E3", it means that the temperature sensor is not working properly. Please re-install the sensor
- iPower is one of the leading professional hydroponics suppliers over a decade.
- Our goal is to put our best products in every home & garden where needed.
- We only provide the premium quality components and reliable service.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 21.4 x 12 inches;
- ASIN: B01IDQDCNY
- Item model number: GLHTMTCTRLHTMTL
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews