Improved Meyer Lemon Tree- Dwarf Fruit Trees – Indoor/Outdoor Live Potted Citrus Tree – 1-2 ft. – Cannot Ship to FL, CA, TX, LA or AZ
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $64.99
- Amount Saved: $25.00
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- SHIPPING SIZE- meyer lemon trees come 1-2 feet tall in 1 quart pots. These are young lemon trees. You will not get a mature tree or plant.
- SHIPPING TIME- order now and your meyer lemon trees will be shipped out the next business day.
- DELIVERY- your meyer lemon trees may arrive a little more dry than you expected since they've traveled across the country. Please unpack them and give them a healthy drink. They will perk right back up. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately.
- WARRANTY- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your lemon tree or with our service, please notify us immediately or within 30 days of receipt. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction.
- CANNOT ship lemon trees to CA, TX, LA, FL, AZ due to federal agricultural restrictions... if you live here and order a Meyer Lemon Tree, your order will be cancelled.
Now You Can Grow Delicious Sweet Meyer Lemons Anywhere in the Country! Do you love lemons, but find that store-bought lemons are often too tart? Try the Improved Meyer Lemon Tree, a hybrid lemon tree that produces sweet citrus fruits that are sure to be the most amazingly delicious fruit you've ever tasted. These lemons are not grown and sold commercially- you must have your own lemon tree to get this rare citrus fruit. Improved Meyer Lemon Tree fruit is naturally sweeter than most other lemon citrus tree varieties. If you've ever been to a state fair, you've probably tasted freshly-squeezed, ice-cold, sweet lemonade. That's what Meyer Lemons taste like! Your Meyer Lemon Fruit Tree produces fruit that is actually a cross between a lemon and a Mandarin orange. Because these lemons have the typical lemony flavor, but are more naturally sweet, they are a favorite of chefs and bakers all over the world. Indoor Fruit Tree or Outdoor - Your Choice! Now, you can grow your lemon tree in any part of the country. This improved variety is naturally pest and disease-resistant. In cold climates, just plant your lemon tree in a large pot and move it indoors during the winter. It will become your favorite houseplant because it adapts beautifully and becomes a great conversation piece. The bright yellow citrus fruit and sweet fragrance will catch everyone's attention. Abundant Fruit, All Year Long! This fruit tree is very heavy-bearing and will provide you with a larger number of lemons every year. Plus, it's self-pollinating dwarf fruit tree, so you can grow fruit indoors or out. Your new Meyer Lemon tree fruits abundantly in winter. Due to agricultural shipping restrictions, we cannot ship this plant to CA, TX, LA, or FL. Try a Meyer Lemon Tree today, and see what surprises you can "whip up" in the kitchen with this amazing fruit!
- Product Dimensions: 30 x 4 x 4 inches; 10 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 10 pounds
- ASIN: B01M0NYDNZ
- Item model number: 1-2ft-meyer
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews