Dragon fruit PURPLE FLESH pitaya exotic tropical cacti edible good eat plant 4″
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $9.40
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Dragon fruit PURPLE FLESH pitaya exotic tropical cacti edible good eat plant 4"
- You are buying 1 plant showing in a 4" pot, 5" to 7" tall, PURPLE FLESH
- Dragon Fruit (Hylocereus undatus) also known as Pitaya, it is grows on cactus wine. The Vietnamese name for dragon fruit is Thanh long.The simplest way to eat dragon fruit is to eat the fruit serve chilled and cut in half. Scoop out the flesh and seeds much like a kiwi fruit. It is serve on its own or tossed through a salad and served with fish or chicken (normally Vietnamese use it for chicken salad).
- Dragon fruit loaded with powerful antioxidants, high in fiber and it is good in helping to protect against stress related disorders.It used as a traditional remedy to treat poor eyesight, diabetes and rheumatism.
- The plant will be shipped bare root (no soil or pot),
Bare roots plant Cactus and succulents are pretty and very easy to grow, just sun and water ones a week, hard to kill plants, The plant for sale is similar to the one on picture and will be shipped BARE ROOTS, title say 2" 4" or 6" pot for reference of the size of the plant, the pot or soil are not included, all our plants are FREE shipping and shipped bare roots (no pot or soil are included) because we consider is safe and cheap, if you want a plant with pot and soil will cost extra $12.00, free shipping is for items weight less than 13 oz and any plant shipped with pot and soil will past the USPS limit
- ASIN: B01HNBF2L0
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews