Digital PH Meter, VANTAKOOL PH Meter 0.01 PH High Accuracy Water Quality Tester with 0-14 PH Measurement Range for Household Drinking, Pool and Aquarium Water PH Tester Design with ATC (Blue) (yellow)
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $13.99
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- ✔ WIDE USE: Pocket Size PH Meter is the ideal test kit for home and laboratory uses. Ideal use to test for water, pools, aquariums, spas, hydroponics, food, wine and beer making and more.
- ✔ FAST AND ACCURATE: Ensure your pool, general hydroponics ph or even drinking water has a perfect pH balance and safe for use with VANTAKOOL Tester precision pH accuracy. VANTAKOOL Tester has a sensitive electrode sensor to read accurate pH levels. The included detailed manual will show you how to get the best accurate and stable reading
- ✔ AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION: No more need to take care about the temperature of testing liquid, as ph meter has built in (ATC) automatic temperature compensation, so that it can accurately determine pH value of the sample at any temperature in a range of 0°C - 80°C (32°F - 176°F)
- ✔ AUTO CALIBRATION: The VANTAKOOL PH meter has an auto temprature compensation feature that adjusts to water temperatures and water quality to give pH readings almost instantly. As well, you can calibrate the tester with one touch button using VANTAKOOL Buffer Powder.
- ✔ MAKE YOU SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCTS: Come with 1x VantaKool PH meter, 1x user manual, 2x 1.5V LR44 button cells(build-in), 3x PH Buffer Powders; 1-Year Warranty.
Model: 2017 updated Version
Measuring Range: 0-14.0 pH
Resolution: 0.1 pH
Accuracy: ±0.1 pH（20°C )
Use Environment: RH 95%, 0-50℃（32～176℉ )
Battery: 2×1.5V LR button cell
Weight: 1.76 OZ
✅High Quality and Durable
It's highly accurate for measuring range of 0-14 PH, 0.1 PH resolution, measure & display pH result simultaneously with LCD display, reliable and quick reading.
✅ Easy to Use
You just remove the protective cap and immerse the PH meter electrode in the solution and turn on the PH by "ON / OFF" switch to be measured. Beats the heck out of trying to see the colors of a litmus strip.
✅Easy to Calibrate
You can simply follow the instruction on the provided packet of solution 4.01 or 6.86, immerse the PH tester in the solution until numbers get stable..
► 1 x PH Meter
► 3 x Calibration packets
► 1 x Carrying case
► 1 x User's manual
► Clean the electrode with distilled water every time before and after use
► Be careful with the glass probe since it may be a little fragile when you use.
► Remember to gently wipe it with a clean, soft cloth when you're done before capping it again.
► Open the battery case or replace battery, then need to re-calibrate the meter
- ASIN: B07JLWV73Z
- Item model number: Arozk-PH
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews