Corona FS 4310 Bonsai & Orchids Mini Shear with Vinyl Coated Steel Handles, 1-1/4-Inch
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $16.49
- Amount Saved: $6.84
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Forged, steel alloy construction.
- Compact design for smaller hands.
- Suitable for right and left hand use.
- Cushioned, non-slip grips.
- Resharpenable, narrow blades for delicate plants.
- Ideal shears for delicate work on orchids and bonsai trees
- Features re-sharpenable forged steel alloy blades
- Comfortable vinyl grips
- Suitable for right or left hand use
- Limited lifetime warranty
Founded in the early 1920s, Corona is a leader in the marketing and manufacturing of professional and consumer tools for the lawn and garden, landscape, irrigation, construction and agriculture markets. With a retail and distribution network that extends throughout the United States and Canada, Corona’s proven designs, quality manufacturing processes and unparalleled customer service make it the best choice in tools for contractors, agricultural professionals and avid gardeners alike.
The Corona Clipper mini shear is a small and easy to handle tool for the delicate pruning of flowers and houseplants. It features forged steel alloy blades designed to stay sharp, and its compact design is perfect for smaller hands. Perfectly suitable for right or left-hand use, its narrow re-sharpenable blades work perfectly on delicate plants such as orchids and even bonsai trees. The mini shear carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 3 inches; 0.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.1 pounds
- ASIN: B00004R9YW
- Item model number: FS 4310
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews