Blumat Classic (Jr.) Automatic Plant Watering Stakes (6 Pack)
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $19.99
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 15 MINUTE SETUP - Just take the cap off and fill your Blumat with water, let it soak in a bowl for 15 minutes, replace the cap and fill your wine bottle full of water. Take your stake and the wine bottle to your favorite plant, insert the stake, and put the tube in the wine bottle. 3mm silicone tube reaches about 38 inches.It's that easy!
- NO OVER OR UNDERWATERING - The Blumat Classic delivers water gradually into the soil of your plant through the cone and draws water from your wine bottle. As the soil gets wet the Blumat automatically starts delivering less water. For a plant requiring more water place the wine bottle on a higher surface and vice versa.
- MADE IN AUSTRIA - We use the highest grade of ceramic materials and engineering available which means Blumats last longer than knock-offs and keep your plants healthier. We've tested other products and nothing waters like a Blumat.
- MAKES THE PERFECT GIFT - Give anyone a Blumat Classic and watch them sprout a green thumb. They're easy to install, easy to manage, and take the guesswork out of watering.
- THE BLUMAT GUARANTEE - If you are unhappy with your Blumats in any way, or simply aren't ready for healthier plants, we will still make sure that you still leave satisfied. We take pride in our customer support and have plant-professionals on deck for any tough gardening questions.
Let Your Plants Look After Themselves!
These are the Original Blumats Classics. The only authentic Austrian-Engineered plant stakes that are superior in design, material quality, and durability to inferior knock-offs. Silicone tube reaches about 38 inches.
After years of testing, Blumat has created one of the most efficient and reliable automatic watering devices on the market. The ceramic cone is porous and allows water to be absorbed and released when placed in wet and dry mediums.
Works for all Types of Plants
For cactus or plants that need less water, lower the reservoir to even (or below) the plant to only allow watering when the medium is almost completely dry.
For tropical plants or plants that need more water, raise the reservoir and gravity will help give these plants the larger amount of water they need to thrive.
1. Fill a bowl with water. Remove the top of the Blumat. Put both the into the bowl for at least 15 minutes.
2. Holding the cone and cap underwater, knock out the air bubbles and press the top on tightly.
3. Push the ceramic cone into the soil. 4. Put the hose at the bottom of the container of water.
Click "Add to Cart" now and solve all of your plant watering problems.
- Product Dimensions: 11.81 x 7.87 x 3.94 inches;
- ASIN: B07H9HZ4FB
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews